Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

From: Albert Kurucz <albert(dot)kurucz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Date: 2010-10-03 02:43:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Oliver,

Thanks for the info, so "ant driver" will create Java sources from the
"templated files".
How does it know which JDBC version and which JDK version I have the desire
to build for?
Is it in some config files or additional command line parameters for the
"ant driver" command or some environment variables?

Releasing multiple separate sources for different versions of a product does
not confusing me at all.
Having one source code for each target version might be more confusing.
Both ways have its own difficulties and their own benefits, and I am not
trying to switch you.

Albert