Do you know of any easy-to-use reporting tools that work with PostgreSQL ?

From: Shawn Helm <helm(dot)shawn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Do you know of any easy-to-use reporting tools that work with PostgreSQL ?
Date: 2010-08-17 00:12:31
Lists: pdxpug

Does

Do you know of or recommend any easy-to-use reporting tools that work with
PostgreSQL ?

I'd like to be able to write views on data we load into a PostgreSQL
database and then generate a decent web-report or PDF from it.

I saw something from SQLMaestro
http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/postgresql/phpgenerator/
and saw some other things on this list.
http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/133-Database-Administration,-Reporting,-and-Light-application-development.html

I 'm fine with SQL and I know some PL/SQL but have little Python and no PHP
experience.

Thanks for your time,
Shawn