Re: some re-formatting in xfunc.sgml

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: some re-formatting in xfunc.sgml
Date: 2010-05-16 04:37:02
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl> wrote:
> Attached some formatting improvements to xfunc.sgml
>
> (1 typo; 2x wrap long code examples to make them readable in .pdf)

I applied this typo fix all the way back to 7.4, and the two changes
to the CREATE OR REPLACE function formatting to HEAD. I don't want to
break the error message, though, because (1) it breaks grepability for
that error message and (2) it'll look wrong in the HTML version of the
documentation. The formatting of CREATE OR REPLACE is somewhat
arbitrary and we have similar examples to your proposed formatting
elsewhere in the documentation, but the error message is what it is.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company