Re: Flex output missing from 9.1a4 tarballs?

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Flex output missing from 9.1a4 tarballs?
Date: 2011-03-17 18:38:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2011/3/16 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>:

>> > My only hesitation about this is that it seems like sync rep and
>> > collation support are both still pretty broken.  Should we just not
>> > worry about that for alpha?
>>
>> FWIW, collations are probably still several days away from being
>> noticeably less broken than they were in alpha4.  I have mixed
>> feelings
>> about whether an alpha5 right now is useful.
>
> Fair enough. Looks like we will skip next week, too.

Yeah, probably best. I think we're making good progress, though, so I
propose we wrap alpha5 on Monday, March 28. I don't think we'll be
all the way there yet by then, but I think we will have made enough
progress that it makes sense to get another snapshot out the door and
into the hands of testers.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company