Re: ctlCombobox SetEditable to false on Linux

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ctlCombobox SetEditable to false on Linux
Date: 2010-09-28 04:59:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Guillaume,

Auto-completion functionality does not behave as expected on linux with GTK.
Hence, we disabled editing combo-box on GTK only.

Try & check if you can do something about it.
I gave a little try on it, but it did not go well for me because of lack of
expertise and time constraint. :-(

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi