Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?

From: tuanhoanganh <hatuan05(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?
Date: 2010-12-22 11:28:41
Lists: pgsql-performance

As far as i know, Pgbouncer can help to minimum connect to postgresql, I
want tool can open and keep 200 connect to postgresql (be cause start new
connect to postgresql in windows very slow, i want it open 200 connect in
first time and my application connect to this tool)

Is there any tool like that in windows.

Thanks for you help.

Tuan Hoang ANh.