Re: cache lookup failed for index

From: Nathan Robertson <nathan(dot)robertson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cache lookup failed for index
Date: 2010-06-30 16:04:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for this. I've found a lot of information on this online but I'm a
little unclear about how exactly I should connect and run the reindex.

My thinking based on the documentation is I run (as postgres user):
postgres -O -P -D /dbcluster/location

Then I run:
REINDEX TABLE pg_class_oid_in;

Is this correct?