Re: Wiki page is down

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki page is down
Date: 2011-02-18 14:46:29
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 15:45, Kevin Grittner
> Attempts to bring up this page are currently timing out:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

Yeah, we're seeing some bad issues over there. Not entirely sure if
it's because dof the host of the network - most likely it's both.I'm
planning to move some other stuff away from there this evening, which
will hopefully decrease the host load, a dwe'll see if that helps.
We'll eventually need to get the wiki itself out of there, though...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/