Bug of the hot standby feedback

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug of the hot standby feedback
Date: 2011-02-28 13:54:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

When I implemented the replication timeout patch, I found the bug on
the HS feedback feature. When wal_receiver_status_interval is zero
and hot_standby_feedback is enabled, walreceiver sends the feedback
too aggressively. I think that the attached patch should be applied to
fix the bug.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
hot_standby_feedback_bug_v1.patch application/octet-stream 613 bytes