Re: heads up! Unidentified Database meetup, this Thursday, 6pm

From: benh <ben(dot)hengst(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: heads up! Unidentified Database meetup, this Thursday, 6pm
Date: 2011-01-10 23:12:09
Lists: pdxpug

For any one planning on attending (like me) then late attendance to
the Hackathon will only be excused with a signed note from Michael
Schurter, a post to twitter (retweeted by @schmichael himself) and an
image of you in attendance asking a question posted to flicker or
picasa only.

... I kid I kid...