Apologizing about the ELEPHANTS email.

From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Apologizing about the ELEPHANTS email.
Date: 2011-02-02 21:08:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello all,

I am sorry for sending an email about elephants to the hackers list. It was
accidental.

This mailing list is the only mailing list which I am subscribed to. Most
others are on a different email address.

Actually I was using some website which said that it was trying to save
trees and forests. Being a nature loves, I used the website service to pull
down my contacts and send them email about it. I never knew that Gmail had
added this mailing list channel email address in the contact list (because I
never did this manually). The email was a mistake from my side. I was not
aware that this would happen.

Since postgres has 'Elephants' as its LOGO / ICON, I apologize in particular
about that email and request the moderators / admins to kindly forgive me
let me stay in the list. I sincerely apologize for the mistake.

I was trying to send email to my friends only. Will be more aware the next
time.

- Vaibhav (*_*)