hi

From: <IgnatiusRene(dot)Anton(at)cognizant(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: hi
Date: 2007-09-12 12:01:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi am Ignatius Rene Anton

Am trying to install pgadmin3 through maven "pom.xml " . I have included wxWindows libxml and libxslt as dependencies in the pom.xml.
I could not install pgadmin3 version 1.6.2 in my machine . I am working in red-hat linux platform 2.4.21-50.ELhugemem .

Can you help me in this issue

Thanks and Regards
A.Rene Anton

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.