Some questions

From: Jyrki Wahlstedt <jyrki(dot)wahlstedt(at)hut(dot)fi>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Some questions
Date: 2003-12-08 10:23:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I have been trying to build pgAdmin3 in two OSs. Both have failed,
however. One, Mac OS X, is nothing to wonder, because it is explicitly
said that the port is experimental. The other, however, is FreeBSD 5.1.
There wxwindows is not building, after downloading and configuring make
fails because no input files are specified. The binary package would
probably be ok, but the library dependencies are strict and I have
newer packages than required and I do not want to build old packages
just to make this program run (other packages want the later ones!).
Has anyone anywhere seen anything like this?
!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Viialankatu 15 as 8 mob. +358-40-502 0164
! FI-32700 Huittinen
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.