Trans-transactions cursors

From: "Ludovic Pnet" <lpenet(at)cubicsoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trans-transactions cursors
Date: 2001-09-05 17:31:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Reading the TO DO list, I found the following item:
"Allow cursors to be DECLAREd/OPENed/CLOSEed outside transactions"

I badly need this functionnality to interface postgres in my company
database abstraction layer. Do you have any idea of when it should be
available?
If you think it can be of reasonnable complexity if you give me some hints,
I can take some time to do it (about one week).

Best regards,

Ludovic