What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?

From: "Milorad Poluga" <poluga(at)eunet(dot)yu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What CASE tools and clients for Postgres?
Date: 2001-06-05 06:33:27
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general pgsql-ports

Hi, everybody!
I am a programmer with the 12-years experience in COBOL and FoxPro under
Unix environment.
Postgres seems to me as a good choice for step toward web apps, ERP, CRM,
e-business/commerce, etc. I have red many articles about Postgres but I am
still not sure:
1. What is the recommended tool from design of business processes and data
model, e.g. what CASE tool is the best for porting logical schema to
Postgres (if any is directly applicable);
2. What is the best client tool with a good GUI for Unix/Linux, and what is
for Windows/NT environment?
Thanks in advance for any advice, web link or book title.
Milorad Poluga