Re: Bug Report: PgAdmin -> pg_hba.conf Editor

From: "Abhishek MANDHANA" <abhishekrm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Black Falcon Software, Inc(dot)" <blackfalconsoftware(at)ix(dot)netcom(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug Report: PgAdmin -> pg_hba.conf Editor
Date: 2008-06-11 20:05:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

> 1) Review the processing of the pg_hba.conf file editor in PGAdmin for
its accuracy since it appears to be rather inaccurate
> currently.

Long back, I also came across similar type of problem and did the same
thing(look at the pg_hba.conf file in a text editor and delete unwanted
entries), here is the thread wherein i posted similar type of solution for
Jose, who had similar kind of problem.

http://www.mail-archive.com/pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org/msg08003.html

.would be great if Jose Esquivel could share his View.

Thanks