Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

From: Kartyshov Ivan <i(dot)kartyshov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, dilipbalaut(at)gmail(dot)com, smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Date: 2024-03-15 19:59:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2024-03-11 13:44, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> I picked the second option and left only the AFTER clause for the
> BEGIN statement. I think this should be enough for the beginning.

Thank you for your rework on your patch, here I made some fixes:
0) autocomplete
1) less jumps
2) more description and add cases in doc

I think, it will be useful to have stand-alone statement.
Why you would like to see only AFTER clause for the BEGIN statement?

--
Ivan Kartyshov
Postgres Professional: www.postgrespro.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
v10_after_within.patch text/x-diff 23.5 KB