Re: next meetup

From: Ian Bailey <ian(at)hardcircle(dot)net>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: next meetup
Date: 2009-04-20 02:58:43
Lists: torontopug

I ran a survey of members late last year after we didn't get many
people, and most people are looking for more presentations, not pub
nights.

I am still looking for 2 or 3 people willing to present, and I can
offer up my workplace again as the location, as I have not heard of
anything else being available.

If anyone would like to present, please let me know, and we can do
something either in April or in May after PGCon.

~Ian Bailey