Re: new elephant color

From: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new elephant color
Date: 2009-11-18 15:42:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Nov 18, 2009, at 7:21 AM, damien clochard wrote:
> In a nutshell, this blue elephant says "We suck at marketing" :D

So, we have a logo whose color signifies "knowledge, power, integrity,
and seriousness," and a mascot whose association with data retention
is a basic part of Western culture (even non-programmers I talk to get
the "elephants never forget" association). Given that, I'm still
trying to see what the problem with the current logo is. :)
--
-- Christophe Pettus
xof(at)thebuild(dot)com