Re: unsubscribe

From: "Trewern, Ben" <Ben(dot)Trewern(at)mowlem(dot)com>
To: "Diulgheroff, Stefano (AGPS)" <Stefano(dot)Diulgheroff(at)fao(dot)org>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2005-09-26 14:49:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Try here.

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

Ben

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential (and potentially legally privileged) and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content to any other person.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the sender.