Re: error compiling 7.1 jdbc driver

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: John Menke <john(at)eagleinfosystems(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: error compiling 7.1 jdbc driver
Date: 2001-04-17 13:22:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Quoting John Menke <john(at)eagleinfosystems(dot)com>:

> I am trying to compile the jdbc driver as per the instructions. I am
> running Redhat6.2 and I have installed Ant. When I switch to the
> /src/interfaces/jdbc directory and run make, I get the following error:
>
> buildfile
> ../../../build.xml -Dmajor=7 -Dminor=1 -Dfullversion7.1rc4
> -Ddef_pgport=5432
> make: buildfile: Command not found
> make: [all] Error 127 (ignored)

Hmmm, looks like the makefile is substituting buildfile for ant.

> Any ideas on what this error is? Do anyone know where I could download
> a binaries of the 7.1 jdbc jars?

I've on purpose not built any yet (until 7.1 is released), mainly because I've
had no time to put into JDBC for a while. I'm hoping to get some time in a few
days, but that will get eaten up by catching up with emails :-(

Peter

--
Peter Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Driver: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/