RADIUS secret in file

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Subject: RADIUS secret in file
Date: 2010-02-15 16:31:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Attached is the "last step" of the RADIUS authenticaiton as I promised
Stephen - which allows the reading of the RAIDUS secret from a file
instead of hardcoded in pg_hba.conf. One reason being you don't want
the secret in your config file that may be in a shared repository or
such. IIRC Stephen had some other reason, but I'll leave it to him to
fill that in :-)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Attachment Content-Type Size
radius_file.patch application/octet-stream 6.7 KB