Re: buildfarm breakage

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: buildfarm breakage
Date: 2010-02-09 14:33:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 13:52, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 02:20, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net> writes:
>>> Mingw builds are missing in6addr_any in backend/libpq/auth.c, added by a
>>> recent RADIUS support fix. Looks like we might need to include win32.h
>>> in there.
>>
>> That was discussed already.  I assume Magnus is going to address it
>> as soon as he gets back from FOSDEM.
>
> Yes.
>
> It's not quite that simple, though. It *is* in the win32 header for
> mingw. As an extern. But it's not present in the libraries on mingw
> (it *is* present on msvc). So we need to define the actual contents of
> it. I'll look at getting a mingw box up to fix that as soon as
> possible, hopefully today.

Here's a patch that "fixes" this. I put it locally for the radius
authentication for now, since we don't use this anywhere else. Should
we put this in /port/ somewhere, or is this good for now?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Attachment Content-Type Size
mingw_ipv6.patch application/octet-stream 665 bytes