RE: can't parse "f"

From: "Skidmore, Walt" <walt(dot)skidmore(at)medinex(dot)com>
To: "'Adam Haberlach'" <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: can't parse "f"
Date: 2001-03-08 18:23:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I was using the bit type, which resulted in a different error, but then I
switched to the bool type... Here's the way I'm setting up the field:

-------
create table MDXProvider ( . . . outsideProvider bool not null . . . )
-------

Is there another way to set it up? Should I be saying "outsideProvider
boolean not null"?