Re: How to restore updated records

From: Jim Nasby <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: zz_11(at)mail(dot)bg
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to restore updated records
Date: 2007-06-18 22:16:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

Your best bet on something like this is probably going to be
contacting a company that does PostgreSQL support and inquiring about
data recovery. EnterpriseDB and Command Prompt both employ folks who
could probably accomplish this; I think OmniTI might as well. There's
probably a few others.

--
Jim Nasby jim(at)nasby(dot)net