Drop table by something other than its name

From: Felix Obermaier <obe(at)IVV-AACHEN(dot)DE>
To: "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Drop table by something other than its name
Date: 2010-03-17 13:38:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello List,

I have a table with a name that contains some akward letter in it so that pgAdmin fails to display it (just empty) and psql omits that character.
My problem is that I cannot query that table and I cannot drop it. Is there a way to get rid of this table?

Thanks

Felix Obermaier

Ingenieurgruppe IVV GmbH & Co. KG
Dipl.-Ing. Felix Obermaier