Re: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Quan Zongliang" <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST
Date: 2008-11-14 11:05:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Quan Zongliang
<quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> TODO Item:
> - Add support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST when creating indexes.
> had been completed and tested the debug configuration's build.
> It works finely.
>
> But, I built it at release configuration. Something is wrong.
> The modified dialog was not displayed, whereas old style. And easy to got
> a invalid memory access.
> I think the modified xrc file not be included to release build, but the
> code is done.
>
> The .xrc .h and .cpp files had been modified, what missed?
> I am newbie in wxWidgets and C++.

You need to run the embed-xrc script in the pgadmin/ui directory. It
will regenerate xrcdialogs.cpp from the XRC files. This is not used in
debug builds - instead the XRC files are loaded whenever a dialog is
opened. This makes it much easier to test changes.

--
Dave Page