Re: Call for lightning talks - European PGDay 2008

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Call for lightning talks - European PGDay 2008
Date: 2008-09-22 13:14:52
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-announce

Folks; please consider this your PGDay lightning talk reminder!! If
you wish to present a lightning talk at PGDay in Prato and bask in the
glory in which you'll be bathed(!), you'll need to submit the topic
within the next week!

Please see the my email below for more details.

Regards, Dave.

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team