Linux Live 2008 - UK

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "Mark Cave-Ayland" <mark(dot)cave-ayland(at)siriusit(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Linux Live 2008 - UK
Date: 2008-06-17 13:29:13
Lists: pgeu-general

We have a space in the .Org Village at Linux Live which is being held
on October 23 - 25 at Olympia in London.

http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/

Previously (as you can see from the URL), this event was Linux Expo.
This year it's being run as a colocated event with MacLive Expo and
CreativePro Expo.

I'm not entirely sure how I got to be point-man for this one, but in
any case, we'll need volunteers :-) Any takers? (he says, looking in
particular at Richard, Simon and Mark!)

--
Dave Page