Re: Dialogs review

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dialogs review
Date: 2008-06-16 08:22:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> Oh, and just so you know, some of the tools out there are not Open
>> Source. pgAdmin is not a political project, and I wouldn't want us to
>> discount something that may be a great tool purely because it's not
>> OSS. Obviously if it costs money, then that is an issue.
>>

> It costs 56 €.

That is an issue (well, it's not for me, and I suppose as long as it
still creates XRC files, then other people could use XRCed or
whatever). In any case, if you're doing the major overhaul, it's
important to choose a tool you're happy with.

It would probably be worth looking at the wxCommunity site - there are
more tools listed there:

http://www.wxcommunity.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=4

--
Dave Page