Re: Adding owner to objects' lists

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Adding owner to objects' lists
Date: 2008-05-06 10:47:05
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The attached patch adds an Owner column to an object's list (for example
> "Aggregates" node, "Functions" node, "Tables" node, etc.). So, there's now
> three columns : Name, Owner and Comment.

Looks OK to me, though if memory serves the main reason we didn't do
this originally was because it was awkward getting the column sizing
correct. We should keep an eye on it after you've applied the patch to
make sure we don't see anything that looks odd.

--
Dave Page