Re: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb

From: Antoine <melser(dot)anton(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Dutcher" <dave(at)tridecap(dot)com>
Cc: "Greg Quinn" <greg(at)officium(dot)co(dot)za>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Solved] Slow performance on Windows .NET and OleDb
Date: 2006-03-31 20:49:10
Lists: pgsql-performance

This is a blatant thread steal... but here we go...
Do people have any opinions on the pgsql driver? How does it compare
with the odbc in terms of performance? Is it fully production ready?
The boss wants to go .net (instead of Java, which is my preference...)
- will I have to spend my time defending postgres against
mysql/postgres/sqlserver?
Cheers
Antoine
ps. I try my best not to steal threads but sometimes... :-)