SHARE HAPPINESS!

From: abyss <kurjak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PBO(at)panasonic(dot)co(dot)yu, pcc(dot)zarkovo(at)pccentar(dot)com, pctrade(at)bankerinter(dot)net, neocortexpedja83(at)gmail(dot)com, neocortex(at)beotel(dot)net, pedjaflash(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, office(at)pixelcomp(dot)co(dot)yu, podrska(at)milsoft(dot)rs, raicevic(at)medianis(dot)net
Subject: SHARE HAPPINESS!
Date: 2010-03-30 09:53:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

How are you have been doing?
Last week I bought a laptop computer at a online store
http://www.sssdeal.com/goods.php?id=212
they have a very fast delivery,now I have received the product,it has
very good quality and very reasonable price.I know you are interested
in electronic products,so I write to tell you here,if you have time
you can go to visit their website,wish you not to miss this
opportunity,and be sure to share good deals with friends!
Greetings!