Re: Re: PATCH: pgAdmin III hangs - it try to close debugger when some query is already in progress

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: PATCH: pgAdmin III hangs - it try to close debugger when some query is already in progress
Date: 2010-03-11 11:20:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

After initial testing, I found that - the connection from the dlgDebugger
was not getting closed.
I have made the required changes.

Please find the updated patches for both trunk and REL_1_10_0_PATCHES
(branch).
I have tested them on linux, windows and osx.

--
Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise Postgres Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>