Re: PostgreSQL a slow DB?

From: Mike <1100100(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL a slow DB?
Date: 2006-04-17 15:27:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

I know this will pin the corny-meter, but ---
I feel such a large boulder of gratitude and appreciation for the users on
this list.
This thread has been incredibly educational for me.

I've never had enough time to learn and employ postgresql either at home or
at the workplace (a whole bunch priority things that I won't bore you with),
but I continue to subscribe and follow a few threads every week. I cannot
unsubscribe from this list. Every time I spend more than 10 minutes looking
into a thread or two, I go away more educated about *nix and open source
systems in general.

I thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from your ideas, your
work, and your experience.

Mike