Comparing databases

From: "Sugrue, Sean" <Sean(dot)Sugrue(at)analog(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Comparing databases
Date: 2006-01-11 20:30:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

To all,

I have two databases which need to be the same structurally. However
members on my team have gone ahead and
made structural changes to one and not the other. I am trying to sync up
the database structure and I can't copy one to
the other. Does anyone know how to structurally compare a list of tables
between two different databases without going
through them one by one?

Sean