Vista Security

From: Dale Seaburg <kg5lt(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vista Security
Date: 2007-12-03 20:29:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am attempting to install 8,2,4 on a Vista PC. I get to the point
in the installation, where files have been copied and the installer
attempts to create the postgres user. It fails with "Access Denied"
message. I am a user with administrator privileges doing the
install. What am I missing (other than having to deal with
aggravating Vista)?

Dale Seaburg