East 2009

From: Andy Yoder <ayoder(at)airfacts(dot)com>
To: "pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Andy Yoder <ayoder(at)airfacts(dot)com>
Subject: East 2009
Date: 2009-03-18 15:39:58
Lists: pgus-general

Just had a couple of question about East 2009:

I noticed on the web site that the East is being held at Drexel University - does anybody know on which campus the sessions are being held?

Also, are there any hotels in the area that are being recommended? Are they within walking distance? Is it safe to walk (hey, I grew up in PA, and Philly can be a rough town :) ?

Thanks

--Andy Yoder