PG Patch

From: "Marc Abbott" <MarcA(at)Medscheme(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG Patch
Date: 2009-03-31 08:21:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

This email is subject to a disclaimer which may be found by connecting to www.medscheme.co.za and clicking on the "Terms of Use" link.
Alternatively, the disclaimer can be emailed to you by sending a blank email to "meds_disclaimer(at)medscheme(dot)co(dot)za".

Hi

We have detected the following error in out PG logs:

SASTERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 4294967294.

I have searched for the error and was pointed to a patch on the
following link:

http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/commands/vacu
umlazy.c.diff?r1=1.61.2.1&r2=1.61.2.2

Where can I find this patch and is there a specific way to apply the
patch?

Your help is appreciated.

Regards

Marc