Re: Problems with semicolon trying to create a trigger function via jdbc

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Collin Peters <cpeters(at)intouchtechnology(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with semicolon trying to create a trigger function via jdbc
Date: 2010-03-25 22:30:21
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hmm. I'm curious as to what your web app is doing differently. If
you're getting the connection directly from the DriverManager, I don't
believe it would be proxied (although perhaps I'm wrong here--maybe
some other driver is registering as a proxy for the jdbc:postgresql
subprotocol?). Can you try to find out the actual type of the
Connection you get? I think if it is a PGConnection, this implies an
issue with the driver, and if that is the case, it'd be nice to figure
it out and fix it. Are there differences in your JUnit environment and
webapp environment? Jdbc driver versions? JRE versions? Anything else
that's different?
---
Maciek Sakrejda | Software Engineer | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 230
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
(650) 242-3501 F