Re: COPY and turning off autocommit

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY and turning off autocommit
Date: 2009-11-19 20:46:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Attaching a patch to add a failing test case that illustrates the
problem against CVS HEAD.

I'll try mucking about with the possible answers to my above questions
and see if I can get the suite to pass, but I'd appreciate feedback
from anyone more familiar with the protocol.

Thanks,
--
Maciek Sakrejda | Software Engineer | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 230
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
(650) 242-3501 F