Re: JDBC driver and java strings

From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC driver and java strings
Date: 2006-05-16 19:06:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris:

I have to apologize. That is not what I was doing in the class! That
is my normal m.o. but I was doing it otherwise in this particular
class. I will change to a PreparedStatement and assume that it is
going to fix my issue!

Thanks very much for the confirmation that this is supposed to work
and your prompt to reexamine the code.

Chuck