Re: OT - Query for bit pattern

From: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Paul Tomblin" <ptomblin(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OT - Query for bit pattern
Date: 2008-03-28 10:55:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> Or if you're willing to put in some work, you could make an index
> opclass for bitmaps that works like intarray's does.

I have one lying around if you want. It's quite old, I think from circa 7.4 so
it may need some work to move it up to modern pg source. In particular it will
probably need to be adjusted for the packed varlena changes.

Consider it covered by the same license as Postgres.

Attachment Content-Type Size
bit_gist.tar.gz application/octet-stream 5.3 KB