TestLib::command_fails_like enhancement

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(dot)dunstan(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TestLib::command_fails_like enhancement
Date: 2019-10-31 17:02:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This small patch authored by my colleague Craig Ringer enhances
Testlib's command_fails_like by allowing the passing of extra keyword
type arguments. The keyword initially recognized is 'extra_ipcrun_opts'.
The value for this keyword needs to be an array, and is passed through
to the call to IPC::Run.

Some patches I will be submitting shortly rely on this enhancement.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan https://www.2ndQuadrant.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
testlib-command-fails-like-args-1.patch text/x-patch 899 bytes