customizable web reporting tools

From: "Ertel, Steve" <Steve(dot)Ertel(at)infimatic(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: customizable web reporting tools
Date: 2008-12-18 15:15:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

I need to provide the ability for end users to make customizable reports from within my application. Can anyone give me some suggestions for open source web based applications that I could use as a plug-in to my application? I think that I could write this but I am under a time crunch (like everyone else). Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Steve