Re: How do I run PG Tuning Wizard on Linux?

From: Jennifer Trey <jennifer(dot)trey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How do I run PG Tuning Wizard on Linux?
Date: 2009-07-30 21:15:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you for your answer.
I did export the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and now the complain is something else..
progress :)

Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?

I have also launched the TuningWizard from an icon and I got to the step
(development, mixed, dedicated) as before and then the same message
(connecting to webserver) and then it disappears.

Thanks / Jen