RE: ODBC changes

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: ODBC changes
Date: 2001-05-01 08:26:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Precomiled versions for Win32 will be available shortly...

Hiroshi, I've attached a fixed copy of win32.mak - the one in CVS seems to
be full of ^M's at the end of every line which makes nmake very unhappy.
Could you commit it to CVS please if you're happy with it.

Regards, Dave.

Attachment Content-Type Size
win32.mak application/octet-stream 11.5 KB