Fwd: Yum Update Errors

From: Tim <twilight28(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Yum Update Errors
Date: 2009-06-16 01:08:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

Meant to send this to the list.

Tim

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim <twilight28(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] Yum Update Errors
To: Bruce Hyatt <brucejhyatt(at)yahoo(dot)com>

Check out section 4.6 in the new bi-weekly newsletter for CentOS:

http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/0901#head-31b1f37b4b6ba71d29499b0a59cc5e7627e22c2f

They suggest a 'yum clean all' for people who are experiencing random
errors with yum on CentOS. I was having an issue (though not
Postgres-related) and it sorted itself out after a yum clean all.

Tim