Re: Logical replication existing data copy

From: Petr Jelinek <petr(dot)jelinek(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logical replication existing data copy
Date: 2017-02-22 12:03:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

so I managed to reproduce this. The main issue is the bug in snapbuild.c
as mentioned in nearby thread. But there are couple of fixes in this
patch to make it work correctly (and also to fix the regression test
failure). So here is updated version of the patch that should work
correctly (in combination with other fixes).

I also decided to change SKIP CONNECT to NOCONNECT for consistency with
other options/commands.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Logical-replication-support-for-initial-data-copy-v5.patch text/x-patch 147.6 KB