pg_bsd_indent 2.0 is available from git.postgresql.org

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: Piotr Stefaniak <postgres(at)piotr-stefaniak(dot)me>
Subject: pg_bsd_indent 2.0 is available from git.postgresql.org
Date: 2017-06-20 20:17:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've set up a repo on our git server for the new improved version
of pg_bsd_indent. Please test it for portability to your favorite
platform(s) by doing

git clone https://git.postgresql.org/git/pg_bsd_indent.git
cd pg_bsd_indent
make -s all
make check

Note you will need a PG installation in your PATH; see
README.pg_bsd_indent for details.

There's no Windows support yet, and I won't be writing that,
but I hope someone else will.

BTW, HEAD's version of pgindent doesn't play with this yet, so
don't overwrite your old copy of pg_bsd_indent quite yet.